Paget-Brown Trust Company Ltd. provides registration services to a wide range of commercial ships and private yachts.
The Cayman Islands Shipping Registry is a Category One British Registry, able to register vessels of any size, age and type, from small yachts to super tankers, provided quality standards are met. The Red Ensign flag may be flown on vessels registered in the Cayman Islands with the vessel then considered to be a “British ship”.
Our experienced team is dedicated to ensuring the registration of vessels is filed and maintained to the highest standards, providing the following services:
- Registering commercial ships and private yachts in the Cayman Islands
- Providing corporate structuring including incorporation, registration and transfer of ownership
- Arranging ownership through a company registered in the Cayman Islands as a foreign company
- Providing ongoing company management and administration including billing and accounting for the vessel
- Acting as Authorized Agent
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of radio licence applications and renewals
- Liaising with the Maritime Authority of the Cayman Islands
As a matter of policy, fishing vessels are not currently being registered except those owned locally and operating in Cayman waters.