Regulatory Compliance Services
Paget-Brown Trust Company Ltd. offers a comprehensive suite of regulatory services to support our clients in ensuring compliance with the relevant requirements in a dynamic global regulatory environment.
Our team provides the following regulatory compliance services:
- Conducting know-your-client procedures to ensure compliance with Cayman Islands anti-money laundering regulations
- Maintaining registers and collecting required documentation to ensure compliance with the Cayman Islands Beneficial Ownership Regime
- Collecting and recording relevant classification and due diligence information in compliance with the international automatic exchange of information under the foreign account tax compliance act (FATCA) and the common reporting standards (CRS)
- Administering the registration process with the IRS, obtaining a Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN) registration and acting as principal point of contact for FATCA reporting
- Providing of Principal Point of Contact and Authorised Person as required under the Tax Information Authority Law.
- Acting as sponsoring entity for clients, ensuring full compliance with FATCA regulations
- Facilitating reporting to the Cayman Islands Tax Information Authority in compliance with the legislation and regulations